Your Purchase Is Not Complete Until You Follow The Instructions Below
In order for your traffic purchase to be processed and delivered, you must complete the form below and submit it. This will put your traffic order in the queue for delivery during the next available ad run.
Before you continue, read these important notes so you are not left wondering where your traffic is or why you are not getting email notifications. It is Your Responsibility to read these important notes at least one time.
- We do not send out individual email updates to each buyer. Frequent updates are posted in our VIP Facebook group and in our Ad Co-op group on the team site (TGI). Consider your email receipt from 2CheckOut and the email confirmation you receive after submitting the form below, your confirmation that your order has been received and will be processed.
- Whether you are using the TGI lead capture pages or your own funnel, you must test your funnel through the entire process to insure it is setup and working properly before your traffic starts. There is no way we can test your funnels for you as there are too many orders.
- If you are using your own funnel, include that link in the Custom URL box below. This MUST be a lead capture page (squeeze page) as that is a requirement for all solo ad providers. All custom links will be tested for lead capture pages and if you do not meet this requirement we will use your TGI capture page.
- The TGI lead capture page we use will depend on the ad copy we submit to our solo ad provider so it matches as much as possible.
- Traffic is NOT delivered Instantly. There is a lot of work involved. Hence, the reason this is called Done-For-You Traffic. All traffic purchases completed by Sunday night will be included in the next ad run beginning the following Sunday. See description of how our ad co-op process works in the Ad Co-op group on the team site.
- Please do not email Admin with questions about your traffic. Read our frequent updates and if you still have questions, submit a help request at http://tgi1.zendesk.com or search the FAQ on that page.